Our level 4 programme provides you the skills, knowledge and a certificate to allow you to progress easily into Level 5, 6 and 7 level degrees and diplomas in New Zealand.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to listen, read, write and speak in English in academic contexts
- Study five English for Academic Purposes Unit Standards and gain credits towards meeting University Entrance literacy requirements
- Get the language and study skills to succeed in academic study
- Both online-only and blended options come with access to our specially designed online platform to learn the skills to succeed.
Online-only option available to any offshore NZCEL4 (Academic) student.
You must be 18 years or older, and provide evidence of skills and interests relevant to the course you wish to take. If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate proficiency in English language.
- IELTS (Academic): 5.5 with no individual score below 5.0 (within the last 2 years)
- Seafield NZCEL entry test: 5.5 with no individual score below 5.0
- Oxford Online English test: B2, with nothing below B1
- Seafield English Language Tuition: Upper Intermediate Summative test: Overall Pass; No section failed
- Pearson’s Test of English: At least 42 with no band lower than 36 (within the last 2 years)
- New Zealand Certificate of English Language: Level 3 (Applied)
- LanguageCert: B2 Communicator Official Pass; or Seafield LanguageCert B2 Communicator Mock Test pass