Freyberg High School has developed a strong reputation for innovation, creativity and developing all-round students who are very successful in the world they choose beyond school.
- We focus on establishing positive learning relationships between students and teachers which creates independent learners who can think for themselves, challenge traditional ideas and forge new pathways.
- We are proudly co-educational and recognise the values that all students build by learning and playing in the real world.
- We embrace diversity and celebrate the richness this brings to all our lives.
- We recognise that students will be building the future we want to live in and that is a future based on respect and integrity; a future that invites exponential change and offers exciting possibilities.
More about Freyberg High School
Freyberg High School is the largest co-educational state school in Palmerston North, New Zealand, with over 1400 students including many international students. We have a dedicated team of international staff who help students in every aspect of their stay here. We have developed a reputation for ‘innovation, caring for students and excellence’. We welcome you to join us for a world class educational experience here at Freyberg High School, where you will have many opportunities!
Excellent Facilities which include:
- Wi-Fi and Data Projectors in all classrooms
- 10 Computer Laboratories
- 2 Gymnasia
- Weights Room
- Design & Media Laboratories
- 9 Science Laboratories
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Guidance Centre
- Music Suite
- Dance Studio
- Modern Library
- ESOL Department
- Sports Academy
- Drama Rooms
- Modern Food Laboratories
- Modern Cafeteria
- Technology Suite
- 20 Netball/Tennis Courts
- Multiple Sports Fields