Number of awards
• Applicants must be new full-fee paying international students.
• Applicants must be citizens of one of the following countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam.
• Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study an eligible AUT programme commencing in 2023.
• Applicants cannot be previous AUT students. This includes those who are applying for a higher-level programme (e.g. an AUT bachelor’s degree graduate applying for a master’s programme).
• Students who have already commenced studies at AUT are not eligible to apply.
The scholarship is awarded for one year only.
Students can apply through online.