The criteria for selection shall be as follows:
- Academic merit
- Relevance of an exchange to their proposed degree
- Financial need, where candidates are comparable in other respects
- A positive ambassador for Lincoln University and New Zealand travelling overseas.
The award shall be open to any student who
- qualifies to participate in an overseas exchange programme sanctioned by Lincoln University, and
- is registered as a full time student in an agricultural or land based degree at Lincoln University
How to apply?
Application forms are available from the Scholarships website and must be received by 4.30 pm on 31 March and 31 October each year.