Eligible applicants must be / have:
- A national of an ADB borrowing member
- Gained admission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution
- A bachelors degree or its equivalent with superior academic record
- At least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application
- Proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies
- Under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years
- In good health
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
Ineligible: Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, management and staff of ADB, consultants, and relatives of the aforementioned; staff of JSP-designated institutions are not eligible to apply to their own institution; applicants living or working in a country other than his/her home country; applicants who are already enrolled in graduate degree programmes or who have already completed graduate degree programmes; undergraduate studies, distance learning programmes, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects.
Available also to citizens of the following countries/areas:
How to apply?
To be considered for the scholarship, you must submit the following documentation prior to the closing date:
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company
- Certificate of Income issued by the company
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport
- Valid IELTS test