Available to International Students.
- Gain research experience and enhance your career opportunities by becoming a BPRC Summer Scholar.
- Projects are available to study insect pests, biological controls, weeds and plant diseases. They include:
- Kauri dieback
- Fungi-plant-herbivore interactions
- Readability of biosecurity science
- Stable isotypes and pollen profiles
- Using bio-inoculants to withstand drought stress
How to apply?
Please refer to the website above to find out more and how to apply.