This scholarship is exclusive to international students enrolled in the NCUK New Zealand Global Education Pathway programmes, who wish to study at Auckland University of Technology (AUT).
The scholarship is awarded for one year only.
Eligible intakes - Semester 1 and Semester 2.
• Applicants must be completing or have completed a NCUK programme (International Foundation Year, International Year One, or Pre-Master’s Programme) as their most recent qualification.
• Applicants must be full-fee paying international students (Note: International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia or in the process of applying for the aforementioned categories).
• Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at an AUT programme (Undergraduate level or above, excluding doctoral and at least 120 points).
• Applicants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form.
• Returning AUT students (i.e. students who have already commenced study at AUT) will not be considered.
• Applicants are required to declare if they have applied for other forms of scholarships both internally (i.e. awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g. government scholarships). The selection committee will take this into consideration.
Application is through the AUT online scholarship portal. Applicants must complete the New Zealand AUT-NCUK Scholarships application form through the AUT Scholarships Database from the link given in the provider site.
CLOSING DATE: Opens from October for following year's intakes (available until all places are filled)