The Navitas Academic Merit Scholarship is awarded each year to the most outstanding results from two students across all UTP programmes at a Navitas Pathway College or Managed Campus.
- Be continuing (current) student, enrolled and studying towards a Navitas Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree (Australia), UTP Stage II or Associate Degree (Canada), UPP or IUTP (USA), Undergraduate pathway program (UK), University Foundation or Bachelor Degree program (Australia) or Master's programs (Australia) or University Transfer Programme (NZ);
- Be currently studying full-time;
- Have achieved competencies in all courses across their current program (for which the scholarship is applied for) in the semester prior to being eligible for the scholarship;
- Not have any outstanding fees on their student account;
- Not have previously received a Navitas scholarship or bursary, or had a scholarship or bursary from Navitas withdrawn.
How to apply?
Students are not required to apply for the scholarship as it is awarded based on academic performance and all students are eligible.