Auckland University of Technology (AUT) and the Faculty of Culture and Society provide scholarships to recognise and support high achieving international students as they begin their journey in becoming great graduates of AUT.
Eligible intakes - Semester 1 - May and Semester 2 - September
• Applicants must be full fee-paying international students (Note: International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia).
• Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study in a Faculty of Culture and Society programme (undergraduate level or above, excluding doctoral and at least 120 points).
• Applicants in the November round must have an Offer of Place with a start date for Semester 1 in the year immediately following application. Applicants in the May round must have an Offer of Place with a start date for Semester 2 of the year of application.
• Applicants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form. • Scholarships are awarded on academic merit and quality of the applicant’s personal statement (no more than 200 words).
• Applicants are required to declare if they have applied for other forms of scholarships both internally (i.e., awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g., government scholarships). The selection committee will take this into consideration.
Application is through the AUT online scholarship portal opening March and October. Applicants must complete the AUT International Excellence Scholarships - Faculty of Culture and Society application online through the AUT Scholarships database. Applicants will be asked to indicate under which category (select one only) they wish to be considered and must meet the eligibility criteria for the category under which they are applying.
CLOSING DATE: 15 November (Semester One intake); 1 May (Semester Two intake)