Degree graduates with an interest in the early childhood sector have an opportunity to enhance their knowledge in research and leadership with this postgraduate diploma that also serves as a pathway to our Masters’ qualifications.
- Children and Families in Early Childhood Education
- The Authentic Leader
- Communities of Learning: Making Connections in Early Childhood Education
- Research Methods in Early Childhood Education
- The Arts in Early Childhood Education
- The Effective Early Childhood Manager
Further study pathways
New Zealand Tertiary College qualifications have been designed to link easily into each other, providing you with a flexible range of pathway options into higher level study.
Upon completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Early Childhood Education) you may be eligible to apply for the following programs.
- Master of Early Childhood Education
- Master of Education (Early Childhood Education)
Mode of learning
- Online - Online is a flexible mode of learning without face-to-face attendance requirements. All study is conducted through NZTC Online. Courses are completed and assessed online, and you are part of an online learning community where you can interact with other students and lecturers through online discussion forums to assist your learning.
- Blended Learning - This mode of learning blends the flexibility of online learning with workplace learning and practical experience. All students have access to NZTC Online for learning including course materials, research and support materials, and assessment submission and return, while learning in their workplace.