Special Selection Criteria
- Must be a new to Lincoln University International Student who is planning to enrol in a Bachelor's degree.
- Must not be in receipt of any other scholarship, and should meet all Lincoln University entrance requirements to any Lincoln University Bachelor degree programme.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship an applicant must:
- Be an International student who has not previously studied in an academic programme at Lincoln University, and
- Meet the academic and English language requirements for admission to their chosen programme at Lincoln University, and
- Meet all necessary immigration requirements to study in New Zealand, and
- Not hold any other scholarship.
Note: Students who are currently enrolled in the Diploma in University Studies, and who gain entrance into a Bachelor degree programme subsequently also eligible to apply.
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted to: International Office, Lincoln University, PO Box 85084, Lincoln 7647, Canterbury, New Zealand.
31 January for commencement in Semester 1
30 June for commencement in Semester 2
31 October for commencement in Summer School