A scholarship to the value of NZ $2,500 is available, and is payable by way of a credit to the recipient's Lincoln University Tuition Fees account upon confirmed enrolment in one of the following qualifications;
- Certificate in University Studies, or
- Diploma in University Studies (three-semester pathway), or
- Diploma in University Studies (two-semester pathway).
Special Selection Criteria
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship an applicant must:
- Be an international student who has not previously studied in an academic programme at Lincoln University, and
- Meet the academic and English language requirements for admission to their chosen programme at Lincoln University, and
- Meet all necessary immigration requirements to study in New Zealand, and
- Not hold any other scholarship.
How to apply?
Applications should be submitted to: International Office, Lincoln University, PO Box 85084, Lincoln 7647, Canterbury; New Zealand.