Students must have a GPA of at least B+ average in the last year of their bachelor’s degree to meet the requirements.
NZ $10,000 for the following programmes:
- Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Business – Finance
- Master of Fintech and Investment Management
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Management in Agricultural Systems
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management
- Master of Tourism Management
NZ $7000 – apply to the following programmes:
- Master of Applied Computing
- Master of Pest Management
- Master of Science in Food Innovation
- Master of Environment Policy and Management
- Master of Wine and Viticulture
How to apply?
No separate application is required. Lincoln will assess and offer the scholarship automatically to qualifying international students.