This scholarship in Biomedical Sciences was established to support travel to a conference, workshop, or laboratory for postgraduate students undertaking research in Biomedical Sciences.
Applicants must be:
- enrolled for a PhD or in the research year of a Master’s programme with primary supervision in the Otago School of Medical Sciences (OSMS)
- undertaking research in a Biomedical Sciences field
Tenure: The scholarship must be taken up within one year of being awarded.
How to apply?
Every application for the scholarship must be submitted to the University of Otago Scholarships Office by the closing date.
Every applicant must submit:
- A completed application form detailing the purpose of, and benefits expected to result from, the proposed travel
- A letter of support from the candidate’s primary supervisor, addressing the candidate’s work to date and the value of the chosen conference, workshop, or laboratory visit, to the candidate.
- A brief Curriculum Vitae.
- Title of proposed oral presentation or poster at the chosen conference (if applicable).