Women are underrepresented in the technology sector, A2i offers partial scholarships to female students who demonstrate a passion and talent for Technology.
- The applicant must be an international student (non-resident)
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis that the student has met the entry requirements for the intended programme and meets Immigration New Zealand requirements for a Student Visa
- Applicant has completed study in NZ from an approved institution.
Condition of scholarship:
- The award will go directly into the applicants ‘s tuition fees
- The scholarship may not be transferred to another applicant or held with any other fees or scholarships.
You must take up your scholarship and transition into Year 2 within 2 terms of your Year 1 finish date.