To be considered for a scholarship, students must be:
- International students who are not citizens, permanent residents or resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia; and
- Applying to study an eligible Masters (coursework) degrees (Excluding the Master of Business Administration (MBA)), Masters (research) degrees, Postgraduate diplomas (Excluding the Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Health (PGDipHeal)), Honours degrees; and
- Have met the award level for the scholarship; and
- Are subject to paying international tuition fees; and
- Are intending to commence full-time study in that programme in 2023.
For students outside of New Zealand, the programme must also be available via (check the university website for further details)
- Distance learning
- Online learning (programmes temporarily offered online due to COVID-19)
Tenure: 12 months
How to apply?
Students will be assessed for a scholarship on application for their programme and recipients will be advised of their scholarship in the Offer of Place.
Selection of scholarship recipients is at the discretion of the University of Otago.
Deadline date: 10 December 2022 for semester 1, and 30 April 2023 for semester 2